GamingFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamingFreaks

We Are The Gaming Freaks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terminal Locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viral
Admin
Admin
Viral

Terminal Locations Empty
PostSubject: Terminal Locations   Terminal Locations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Terminal locations
The following is a list of all seven Terminal locations. To accomplish the "Marathon Man" achievement, when you find each Terminal, press RB to view the journal. The screen will eventually start to turn red. Wait until it turns blue again and a new entry will appear. You need to view both entries in all Terminals for it to count towards the "Marathon Man" achievement. -From: Jared

The Ark

1. Start the mission, then once you enter the first building, go left into another door. You should now be in a curved corridor. On the inside is a Terminal.

2. After activating the bridge to let your comrades across the gap, turn 180 degrees, and you should see a Terminal (it does not open until you activate the bridge).

3. In the third building after defeating the Scarab, kill the group of sleeping Covenant, then follow the corridor downwards. Once you reach a door in front that is locked, immediately on the left there is an open door. Go through and walk straight off, then turn 180 degrees to find a secret room with a Terminal.

The Covenant

4. When in the first tower standing on the lift, face the access panel and turn left. Jump over to find a Terminal.

5. Land your Hornet on the second tower, walk towards the entrance, but when you see the locked door, turn 180 degrees. A Terminal should be right in front of you.

6. When in the third tower standing on the lift, face the access panel and turn right. Jump over to find a Terminal.

Halo

7. After reaching the end of the first cave, follow the right wall, and you will see a building. Jump up on the walkway, then go left once inside to find a Terminal.
Back to top Go down

Terminal Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminal Locations   Terminal Locations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:14 am

Thankz, really helped!
Back to top Go down
Viral
Admin
Admin
Viral

Terminal Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminal Locations   Terminal Locations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

no prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terminal Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terminal Locations   Terminal Locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminal Locations
Page 1 of 1